Friday, March 12, 2010

My Shameless Plug

So a few weeks ago, my dear friend and entrepreneur, Sabrena Deal put up a blog post about my little business and offered a dozen free jimmycakes cupcakes to the winner of a random drawing of those who commented on my cakes on her blog (lots of prepositional phrases there). There was a lot of great feedback and a winner was selected! Sabrena has been responsible for really helping me grow my business, not only in offering me awesome advice, she has ordered a number of cakes you see on my blog (and some I don't have up). I cannot thank her enough for her support and patronage. So, my shameless plug is for her photography business. My wife and I have personally gotten pictures from Sabrena, and they are incredible! I cannot encourage you enough to contact her about some incredible pictures of your family, wedding, special event, etc. She has a great new thing too; A photo booth she can set up for your next event with special props and costumes - SO AWESOME!

Here is her website and blog and you can find her fan-page on Facebook too!

www.scarterstudios.com

www.scarterstudios.com/wordpress/

Wish I could offer a free shoot to a randomly selected comment on this post, but that might be a little difficult... Please go check out her sites!

No comments: